St Joseph’s School PTFA are a voluntary group who organise fundraising events, sales and social functions for both parents and children in and around the School. We are very enthusiastic about our efforts and aim to help the School offer the ‘added extras’ that the pupils would otherwise not have.
The families and friends of the school are the key to our fundraising activities and we hope that you will support us in any way you can. There are 5 BIG things that you could do to help…
- Completing a Gift Aid form if you are a UK tax payer (this will increase the value of any donation you make by 25%) Click here to learn more
- Setting up a monthly standing order (a small monthly donation from every family in the school would make a massive difference!)
- Supporting and attending as many of our events as you can (and bring your friends and family!)
- Using our website to pay for PTFA events, goods and services (cash and cheques take a lot of time to administer!) Click here for the PTFA Shop
- Using Easy Fundraising (Click here) when you are buying anything online. Simply search for ‘St Josephs Catholic Primary School Bromley’ and register your details – this can raise a lot of money for us so please do take a couple of moments to register!
We would also love to hear from you if you work for a company who participate in a corporate gift matching programme, this in the past has been a fantastic fundraising opportunity for us and we can help you organise it.
We work in close conjunction with the School and are always on the lookout for volunteers and helpers. If you’d like to help out at one of our events or have some fundraising ideas please get in touch with your PTFA class reps or contact one of the committee.